This was a little animation that I threw together as part of “the challenge” which was a bi-weekly animation challenge that I hosted.
This project was done in one sitting, and was a fun way to test out some new ideas and designs.
The topic for this challenge was simply “Monster” This project was the first time that I had done any 3D tracking, and I did it in Boujou, since then I have moved onto using synth eyes, which is much faster and better in my experience.
As indicated by the number, I intended to create more of these, however it has been years.
Maybe I should stop typing this and start working on another one. Yeah maybe.
It was a fun quick project that I did everything for, except that music.